MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING TOURS:
2017 France FLOWER TOUR: October 16th to 25th, 2017
Come away with us to France as we travel from Paris to Lyon. These areas offer a beautiful backdrop for our flower adventure as we tour flower markets, museums, gardens and hotel flowers. Our personalized workshops include invaluable lessons taught by masters in floral design for all skill levels.
- Paris Flower Market Tour
- Two days hands-on workshop with award winning florists in Paris
- Workshop and tea at the Ritz Paris
- Hands-on workshop at flower school nestled in a private vineyard near Lyon
- Insider tour of special floral exhibits
- Two day stay in French Chateau in Beaujolais
- Excursions to countryside villages gardens
Experience Paris like never before. Wander through gardens, flower markets and hotel exhibits with people who share the same love of flowers as you. While in Paris, we will have workshops with professional teachers and award winning designers. They will lead us in a tour of the Paris Flower Market and a hands-on class designing French-inspired arrangements. Our local flower guides will lead us on unique, floral inspired tours of Parisian flower shops, gardens and museums. And, as always, we will enjoy fabulous food and wine.
After Paris, we will travel to Lyon where we will stay in a beautiful castle in the Beaujolais countryside. We will tour Lyon and other small towns. Tucked away in a mountain side, we will take two days of hands-on workshops in a remarkable studio. As Lyon is one of the gastronomic capitols of the world, we will enjoy delicious meals together al fresco. Optional cooking class and wine tours will be offered.
2018 Belgium and Netherland FLOWER TOUR: April 16th to 25th, 2018
Join Faith Flowers for a unique and intimate exploration of the European flower world. Our tour is for flower arrangers of all skill levels. Our instructors welcome you as their special guests.
- Take Floral Design Classes in countryside studios in Belgium and Holland
- Study with leading European floral designers and instructors. Learn techniques of traditional & contemporary European design
- Visit studios, private gardens and small villages not included on ordinary tours
- Private tours through fields bursting with tulips and spring flowers
- Tour Keukenhof, the world famous tulip garden open only 8 weeks each year
- Explore Amsterdam, and Ghent, with city tours, shopping & museums
- Have a private tour of Alsmeer, the world’s largest flower auction
- Shop flower markets, boutiques and wholesalers with cutting-edge products
- Enjoy a food lover’s paradise, lovingly prepared lunches, special local restaurants, pastries and coffee
Ghent (Gent), Belgium
Our tour will be centered on Ghent, known as the “Flower City”. We will do hands-on workshops with top Belgium Florists in their home studios. We will work in a Belgium flower shop and create beautiful pieces of floral art. Together we will explore the city and enjoy the fine cuisine of Ghent. Ghent is known for being a great city for foodies.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tour gardens and fields in bloom with tulips and spring flowers. Our instructor will lead us on a guided tour of the tulip fields followed by a workshop in a converted greenhouse tea café. We will also take a floral arranging class in historic Aalsmeer Garden. Explore Amsterdam, including canal boat tours and famous museums. Enjoy unique dining experiences of Indonesian food and farm to table greenhouse restaurant.