MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING TOURS:
Virginia 2019 Holland and Belgium 2020. Contact us for more information.
2018 Vancouver FLOWER TOUR: September 3rd – 8th 2018
Join Faith Flowers for another incredible tour this September 3rd through the 8th to beautiful Vancouver. Lead floral designer Hitomi Gilliam will be showing us around her home city, conducting a full day flower workshop, and connecting us with other instructors and designers in the area. All levels of experience are welcome!
- Full day “Mechanics and Techniques” workshop with Hitomi Gilliam at her own studio
- Tour of Stanley Park, the third largest urban park in the world
- Visit the famous Granville Island Market
- Entry to special garden programs
- “Flowers to Wear” workshop with lead floral designers in Vancouver
- Explore downtown Vancouver with city and waterfront tours, fine dining, and shopping
- Trip to Whistler Mountain for spectacular views
- Butchart Gardens and Bloedel Observatory Tour
- Ferry ride to Vancouver Island and included excursions
- Visit flower farms, flower shops, and gardens
“I am looking forward to the Vancouver Flower Tour! I have been to Vancouver many times and love it – the natural beauty, the relaxed vibe, the great restaurants. I could go on my own but getting the floral workshops and the insider view from Hitomi Gilliam, a local and genius floral designer and instructor, will be special. Your Faith Flowers tours are always well organized (a real holiday!) and wonderful, interesting people come on these trips. I hope to see some of them again!”
“Thank you for hosting such a fabulous flower lovers tour. It was a trip of a lifetime due to events…and more so the people.”